2.16.2007

smells

I love the smell of home, because it makes me feel home
I love the smell of farms in lekkerkerk
I love the smell of the forest
I love the smell of cut grass
I love the smell of spring, after the scentless winter
I love the smell of dusty roads in a southern country with crickets in the scorched grass of the roadside
I love the smell of Italian food
I love the smell of sunday's breakfast
I love the smell of a 'dutch oven'
I love the smell of my first sigaret in the morning
I love the smell of beer after a hard day of working
I love the smell of sex
I love the smell of napalm in the morning
I love the smell of new hardware, that just came out of the plastic packing
I love the smell of bodyshampoo, when I feel dirty
I love the smell of girls' hair
I love the smell of gasoline
I love the smell of my girlfriend's clothes
I love the smell of old books
I love the smell of motorcycles passing by

I love the smell of smells

Geen opmerkingen: